What is it About
Cafe ImmiCo is an Acceleration Program which helps young (1-3 year old) Migrant owned businesses, overcome issues which are commonly faced when the business starts its operations.
It is not a Pre - Operation Help or a Company Foundation Program.
But rather, a post foundation structured support for the newly established / registered Businesses.
Cafe ImmiCo helps, in the initial demanding period, businesses to stay on track.
The projects aims to provide gratis support, worth €4000 per ImmiCos* by: (some conditions apply)
i) Solving first problems, help in project management, providing operation support & PR / marketing exposure
ii) Highlighting the achievements of the hidden gems
Benefits for minority entrepreneurs
• Twelve hours of free consulting service with a dedicated professional!
• Support in operation and implementation, 5-20 hours per week
• PR and marketing exposure
• Expand business by connecting to industry, ‘buddy’ from same field of operation
• Opportunity to voice yourself to policy maker
• Access to potential business angel
• Recognition of you as high potential, hidden champion
Requirement / Issue to be solved
One of the founder of a young company - maximum 3 years old, in exceptional cases participant of a recognized startup program, having migrant background. Willingness to use (from own free contingent) twelve hours of WKW consultants hours. ImmiCo to have a real definable issue, namely;
• Problem solvable within a short period of time
• Requiring little financial outlay
• Action oriented solution, limited to one major goal
• Emphasis is on self-help through acquiring competence by working with professionals and by attending training
• The issues to be lobbied externally should go beyond the known, i.e. should be ones, which are not just a statement but can be solved in reasonable manner within a given time
• The progress should be quantifiable, having a control and evaluation element
Returns Expected from You
Café ImmiCo is an initiative, with a social element; it is free of charge for the migrant entrepreneurs, however, we expect that you will voluntarily return to the society by;
• Mentoring future Cohorts
• Support / invest in future projects
• Give full commitment of your time for 2 months during the project
• Be Branding Ambassador for Café ImmiCo
Please be aware that the working language for video recording is ENGLISH, the consultation can occur in English / German. The recorded video material will be used for promotional purposes!
*) Immi = Immigrant; Co = Company
- Entrepreneur will be using own Vienna Chamber of Commerce funded hours.
- The project will refund the entrepreneur full cost including the self deduction of up to 12 hours, only VAT is to be borne by ImmiCo.